Michael
Espinoza Chavez
Mary Beth Beattie
October/04/2022
My
life Changed.
"Do not settle for what life gives you; make life
better and build something,"-Ashton Kutcher. Life is not easy, and
we must develop our own life to understand better the best options that life is
giving us. What is better for us is essential if we want to change our whole
life for something better than we have ever thought. However, what
is change? Change means cause to be different. People are confused when
they have this problem and try to avoid it so as not to suffer. They will have other
options, opinions, opportunities, causes, and consequences that you
must endure to change your life.
My life changed when I came to Phoenix almost two years ago.
I used to go to school and be at my house doing homework every day without any
responsibility. When I say commitment, I did not have something to pay for or
work in a store to get money. However, I used to work with my parents at their
work with food and clothes. At that time, I worked between seven and eight
hours, it was a hard job, but at the same time, I obtained money to pay for
school things and other stuff.
In the present, my life is different from what I used to do
before. Now I have new personal, economic, and social responsibilities because
I need to come to school and go to work to pay all the bills that I have today.
It is not big bills, but the money I get is barely enough since I can not make much
money, but I can pay for everything. Also, when I started to work, I became more
independent because I buy my own food, which is unnecessary, but I like to do
it since I prefer not to be a nuisance to my family. And then, I need to do my
homework and clean the house, bedroom, and bathroom I used.
Nevertheless, living without my parents significantly
impacted my life, which is sad sometimes. Living with my foster family will
never be the same as living with my biological family since it is not the same
feeling and environment. So, I need to have a different personality and be more
accessible when they need help or ask me for something. I am comfortable with
them, and I do not have anything against them because they are a pretty good
family, and they consider me like a son. On the other hand, it was a good idea
not to be with my parents because I experiment with adult life and know how
exactly life would be in the future.
Finally, life is a world full of options where you choose
what you want to do, and you need to stay focused on your goals and dreams in
your life if you want a better future. Life changes, and we must put up with
all the damage and the critics we will have in life. Every time is a good idea
to make decisions, but you need to know when and where it is possible since no
matter if adult life is good or bad, it is a new experience you have for
growing. And remember, changes are suitable for you and everyone.
Comments
Post a Comment